You produce marketing content, and you're considering video because it engages audiences as no other content can. But how much does a video cost to make?
It's tough to find an accurate and one-size-fits-all answer to that question—because there are numerous considerations. Do you create the video yourself? If so, what equipment do you need. Do you outsource? What's the process for producing a video?
A DIY approach might cost you anywhere from $1,300 to $10,000, and a video production company or commercial videographers might charge you anywhere from $1,500 to $100,000, according to Make a Video Hub.
Check out the infographic to find out what goes into producing a video and how much creating a video could cost you.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unleashing the Power of Short-Form Video | Marketing Smarts Live Show