You produce marketing content, and you're considering video because it engages audiences as no other content can. But how much does a video cost to make?
It's tough to find an accurate and one-size-fits-all answer to that question—because there are numerous considerations. Do you create the video yourself? If so, what equipment do you need. Do you outsource? What's the process for producing a video?
A DIY approach might cost you anywhere from $1,300 to $10,000, and a video production company or commercial videographers might charge you anywhere from $1,500 to $100,000, according to Make a Video Hub.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- Nine Creative Trends to Watch in 2020 [Infographic]
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)