Science fiction is quickly becoming everyday reality. Chatbots, robots, digital assistants, automated vehicles, virtual assistants, and much more... are the products of artificial intelligence (AI), which is already transforming entire industries.
The infographic begins with a timeline of AI, starting in the mid-20th century with the "father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence," Alan Turing, who developed the "Turing test" for determining what qualifies as artificial intelligence.
The infographic goes on to outline various classifications of AI, provides examples of AI technology, highlights statistics about the AI market, and lists the companies and countries at the forefront of the AI race.
It concludes with AI's current impact on and uses of AI in 20+ industries, as well as future uses of AI.
Check out this thorough overview of the current state of AI, all in one (long) infographic:
Continue reading "Artificial Intelligence: A Detailed Overview [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results