Only about half of LinkedIn users have a complete profile—yet… those who have a complete, optimized profile are about 40 time more apt to receive a job opportunity from LinkedIn.
That's according to an updated LinkedIn infographic by LeisureJobs, a website for leisure and hospitality jobseekers and employers.
We published the initial version of the LinkedIn cheat sheet back in Jan. 2017. The refreshed version of this truly comprehensive infographic guide to LinkedIn includes updated statistics, current information, and a fresh redesign.
The infographic provides detailed instructions on how to create a complete, optimized profile. And because the infographic (see below) is very long, we've broken it down into nine images, corresponding to each section of the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Balance and Boundaries: Bring the Best of Yourself
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]