Only about half of LinkedIn users have a complete profile—yet… those who have a complete, optimized profile are about 40 time more apt to receive a job opportunity from LinkedIn.
That's according to an updated LinkedIn infographic by LeisureJobs, a website for leisure and hospitality jobseekers and employers.
We published the initial version of the LinkedIn cheat sheet back in Jan. 2017. The refreshed version of this truly comprehensive infographic guide to LinkedIn includes updated statistics, current information, and a fresh redesign.
The infographic provides detailed instructions on how to create a complete, optimized profile. And because the infographic (see below) is very long, we've broken it down into nine images, corresponding to each section of the infographic:
1a. The perfect profile blueprint (part 1)
1b. The perfect profile blueprint (part 2)
2. Getting your image sizes right
3. How to outreach for LinkedIn recommendations
4. Hidden LinkedIn features
5. The anatomy of a perfect LinkedIn profile
6. Quick LinkedIn tips to do today
7. Keeping your LinkedIn profile secure
8. The LinkedIn mobile app
For all you need to know to create a highly optimized LinkedIn profile, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Become an Innovative B2B Marketer: Integrating Innovation Into Professional Development Plans
- 15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]