Only about half of LinkedIn users have a complete profile—yet… those who have a complete, optimized profile are about 40 time more apt to receive a job opportunity from LinkedIn.
That's according to an updated LinkedIn infographic by LeisureJobs, a website for leisure and hospitality jobseekers and employers.
We published the initial version of the LinkedIn cheat sheet back in Jan. 2017. The refreshed version of this truly comprehensive infographic guide to LinkedIn includes updated statistics, current information, and a fresh redesign.
The infographic provides detailed instructions on how to create a complete, optimized profile. And because the infographic (see below) is very long, we've broken it down into nine images, corresponding to each section of the infographic:
1a. The perfect profile blueprint (part 1)
1b. The perfect profile blueprint (part 2)
2. Getting your image sizes right
3. How to outreach for LinkedIn recommendations
4. Hidden LinkedIn features
5. The anatomy of a perfect LinkedIn profile
6. Quick LinkedIn tips to do today
7. Keeping your LinkedIn profile secure
8. The LinkedIn mobile app
For all you need to know to create a highly optimized LinkedIn profile, check out the infographic:
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople