Blink a few times... and the 2019 holiday-shopping season will be here. Smart marketers and retailers have already started making plans to capitalize on the year's most lucrative shopping season.
The infographic provides e-commerce stats and information on peak shopping times from the 2018 holiday-shopping season. For example:
- The highest traffic was on Black Friday, and it was 13.91% higher than the next busiest day, December 1.
- Cyber Monday had the highest conversion rate across the holiday season: 6.39%.
- 57.6% of shoppers used their phone to browse, with conversion rates rising to 5.6%.
The information is based on an analysis of over half a million visits in November and December to US and UK websites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- How to Break Through Digital Noise With Direct Mail
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]