The provider of market-driven commerce, analytics, and technology solutions put together an infographic to highlight some findings of its annual Inmar Promotions Industry Analysis and its Shopper Behavior Study.
Digital coupon redemption accounted for nearly 15% of all coupons redeemed in 2018, the company found. Digital load-to-card (L2C) coupons accounted for 1.6% of all coupons distributed (a 29% increase from 2017)—and 14.8% of all coupons redeemed. That redemption rate marks the fifth consecutive year of double-digit growth in L2C redemption, a compound average growth rate of 34%.
Even though total coupon distribution and redemption declined 11.7% and 15.8%, respectively, primarily because of the decline in distribution and redemption of the free-standing insert (FSI), L2C coupon growth demonstrates that shopper demand for convenience and digital experiences is driving a significant shift in the market, according to the annual analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- How to Break Through Digital Noise With Direct Mail
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]