Two-thirds of emails are now opened on mobile devices, and your subscribers are picky about the reading experience: Many of them delete emails that don't render well on mobile screens.
And that's not the worst part: Some readers will simply unsubscribe from your emails if they don't render as they should on mobile.
Specifically, the infographic explores the following:
- Subject lines
- Pre-header text
- Calls to action
- Use of limited space
- Copy best-practices
- Testing (device types and email clients)
Check out the full infographic for all the details:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.