Two-thirds of emails are now opened on mobile devices, and your subscribers are picky about the reading experience: Many of them delete emails that don't render well on mobile screens.
And that's not the worst part: Some readers will simply unsubscribe from your emails if they don't render as they should on mobile.
Specifically, the infographic explores the following:
- Subject lines
- Pre-header text
- Calls to action
- Use of limited space
- Copy best-practices
- Testing (device types and email clients)
Check out the full infographic for all the details:
Continue reading "Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy