Two-thirds of emails are now opened on mobile devices, and your subscribers are picky about the reading experience: Many of them delete emails that don't render well on mobile screens.
And that's not the worst part: Some readers will simply unsubscribe from your emails if they don't render as they should on mobile.
Specifically, the infographic explores the following:
- Subject lines
- Pre-header text
- Calls to action
- Use of limited space
- Copy best-practices
- Testing (device types and email clients)
Check out the full infographic for all the details:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- Sneak Peek: 2020 Email Trends and Strategies to Know
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020