Video has quickly become one of the most popular types of online content.
In all, some 40+ stats highlight the importance of video in marketing today. For example, the percentage of companies using video in their marketing has increased from 63% in 2017 to 87% this year.
It's easy to see why video has become an inseparable part of marketing strategy: It engages the viewer's senses—particularly sight and sound—in a way that few other types of content can match.
See the infographic for more stats and information on the rise and usefulness of video in marketing:
Continue reading "Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content