Video has quickly become one of the most popular types of online content.
In all, some 40+ stats highlight the importance of video in marketing today. For example, the percentage of companies using video in their marketing has increased from 63% in 2017 to 87% this year.
It's easy to see why video has become an inseparable part of marketing strategy: It engages the viewer's senses—particularly sight and sound—in a way that few other types of content can match.
See the infographic for more stats and information on the rise and usefulness of video in marketing:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Eight Emerging Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]