Video has quickly become one of the most popular types of online content.
An infographic from full-service healthcare agency Omnicore goes into detail into the rise of video marketing, current usage, the reasons video works, and much more.
In all, some 40+ stats highlight the importance of video in marketing today. For example, the percentage of companies using video in their marketing has increased from 63% in 2017 to 87% this year.
It's easy to see why video has become an inseparable part of marketing strategy: It engages the viewer's senses—particularly sight and sound—in a way that few other types of content can match.
See the infographic for more stats and information on the rise and usefulness of video in marketing:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Slows the Creative Process Down