Video has quickly become one of the most popular types of online content.
In all, some 40+ stats highlight the importance of video in marketing today. For example, the percentage of companies using video in their marketing has increased from 63% in 2017 to 87% this year.
It's easy to see why video has become an inseparable part of marketing strategy: It engages the viewer's senses—particularly sight and sound—in a way that few other types of content can match.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]