How well do you know marketing trends?
How versed are you in media use, consumer preferences, Super Bowl spend?
To test your knowledge, visual designer and self-described "data enthusiast" Olivier Ballou created this custom interactive quiz for MarketingProfs.
Olivier has created other quizzes—trend-guessing games he calls "Storylines"—to help people test their assumptions about historical trends.
It's quick (just four questions). And it's fun. Give it a go:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Things Ruining Your B2B Marketing Budget—And How to Fix Them
- Three Opportunities B2B Marketers Must Seize During 2021 Planning
- Buyer Personas Demystified: Seven Steps to Success [Infographic]
- What the Airlines Got Right and Why 800 Numbers Are the Worst: Mike Betzer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 of the Best Tools for Market Research