A powerful marketing plan is essential for the success of any company or brand. Without it, no marketing strategy is complete—or viable.
And what is a marketing plan? It's "a comprehensive document or blueprint that outlines the advertising and marketing efforts for the coming year. It describes business activities involved in accomplishing specific marketing objectives within a set time frame.... The marketing plan shows the step or actions that will be utilized in order to achieve the plan goals." (Wikipedia)
Your marketing plan might be a highly formal, detailed document, or it can be informal and less detailed to allow for flexibility—or somewhere in between. In any case, most good marketing plans have various components in common.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020