You're tired of using stock photos displaying fake smiles and unnatural poses. Your marketing campaigns could use a shot of authenticity, right?
User-generated content (UGC)—images and videos—might just be the marketing assets that resonate with your audience.
But when you find those perfect UGC pictures and videos, how can you go about securing the rights to use them?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- Six Proven Ways to Level Up Demand Gen With Video
- Why You Shouldn't Try to Control Anchor Text When Link-Building
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages