You're tired of using stock photos displaying fake smiles and unnatural poses. Your marketing campaigns could use a shot of authenticity, right?
User-generated content (UGC)—images and videos—might just be the marketing assets that resonate with your audience.
But when you find those perfect UGC pictures and videos, how can you go about securing the rights to use them?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]