Are you planning to produce—or have you already begun producing—content in connection with the upcoming holiday season?
Black Friday is coming up fast, and it has pride of place as the e-commerce event of the holiday season, but there's still time to publish and reap e-commerce benefits throughout the rest of the year.
From understanding different traffic peaks, to the types of brands that perform best, to what keywords to use in articles, an abundance of insights is available to inform your approach to holiday-season content.
Although aimed at online publishers, the infographic is useful for marketers and others who can benefit from knowing about shopper personas, key events of the holiday season, and more. Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Moving From Content Marketing to Content Strategy: Four Actions to Take
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]