Are you planning to produce—or have you already begun producing—content in connection with the upcoming holiday season?
Black Friday is coming up fast, and it has pride of place as the e-commerce event of the holiday season, but there's still time to publish and reap e-commerce benefits throughout the rest of the year.
From understanding different traffic peaks, to the types of brands that perform best, to what keywords to use in articles, an abundance of insights is available to inform your approach to holiday-season content.
Although aimed at online publishers, the infographic is useful for marketers and others who can benefit from knowing about shopper personas, key events of the holiday season, and more. Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends