Are you planning to produce—or have you already begun producing—content in connection with the upcoming holiday season?
Black Friday is coming up fast, and it has pride of place as the e-commerce event of the holiday season, but there's still time to publish and reap e-commerce benefits throughout the rest of the year.
From understanding different traffic peaks, to the types of brands that perform best, to what keywords to use in articles, an abundance of insights is available to inform your approach to holiday-season content.
Although aimed at online publishers, the infographic is useful for marketers and others who can benefit from knowing about shopper personas, key events of the holiday season, and more. Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful