To draw in and engage recipients—and result in more conversions—email-design innovations continue unabated. Which is why visually striking and technologically advanced emails will be the face of email design in 2020.
An infographic by email software and service provider Email Monks outlines what it considers the top 9 design trends for the coming year, including the following:
1. With dark mode designs, the color palette of the email interface changes to increase the contrast of the email by presenting it on a dark background and light foreground. Dark mode makes the email more accessible by removing blue light, making it easier to read for people with light sensitivity.
2. AMP technology will make it possible for subscribers to participate in surveys, complete a checkout process, or fill a contact form—all from within the email itself. No need to click through to a landing page.
3. New layouts will be a welcomed change from emails designed in a column layout, with the email header and hero image at the top followed by product image, description, offer details, and footer.
4. Marketers will experiment with fonts and typography to make the emails visually attractive. You may well see emails with bold typography—and no imagery.
To learn more, see the infographic, below, or a somewhat more interactive version at EmailMonks, "9 Most Exciting Email Design Trends to Look Forward to in 2020":
Continue reading "Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How Americans Feel About Brand Email Newsletters
- How Email Newsletters Can Fix Marketers' Content and Trust Problems: Three Sets of Best-Practices
- Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans
- Five Great Sales Follow-Up Email Subject Lines [Infographic]
- Unlock the Full Potential of Your Email Marketing Efforts With VMCs and BIMI
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]