"Major trends are reshaping business and society, including the way we live and work," according to the McKinsey Global Institute.
That "we" includes our customers, of course, but also us as marketers—those of us who need to venture out into that rapidly transforming world to do our jobs.
And to do that job well, we need to have strategic insight—an understanding of the big picture—including major trends worldwide. An infographic from the McKinsey & Company institute highlights 10 sets of charts and data on the global economy that offers a look at 10 top trends.
From automation's effect on gender at work (N0. 6), to regional labor market trends in the US (No. 5), to changing consumption costs (No. 8) and more... the infographic provides a useful overview of the global economy in which we operate.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Demo of Kompyte's Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How to Close More Deals With Competitive Intel
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out