Video is more popular than ever, and YouTube remains the unchallenged leader in video content. Just about any topic you can imagine for work or play has related video content on YouTube.
Which would explain why the Google-owned property has itself become a massive, indispensable search engine, accounting for the second highest volume of searches after Google itself.
So, chances are, your customers—and potential customers—are conducting searches on YouTube associated with the products or services you, or your competitors, offer.
And that's where YouTube bumper ads come in.
What's a bumper ad? "A bumper ad is a six-second video format ideal for driving brand reach and frequency. They are available through Google Ads as an add-on to traditional campaigns and sold on a CPM basis. Bumper ads can both extend the reach of an existing campaign and complement broader messaging," Google explains.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead
- A Beginner's Guide to How Google Ads Work
- Global Ad Trends: TV Media Costs Have Jumped 31% Since 2019
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]