Video is more popular than ever, and YouTube remains the unchallenged leader in video content. Just about any topic you can imagine for work or play has related video content on YouTube.
Which would explain why the Google-owned property has itself become a massive, indispensable search engine, accounting for the second highest volume of searches after Google itself.
So, chances are, your customers—and potential customers—are conducting searches on YouTube associated with the products or services you, or your competitors, offer.
And that's where YouTube bumper ads come in.
What's a bumper ad? "A bumper ad is a six-second video format ideal for driving brand reach and frequency. They are available through Google Ads as an add-on to traditional campaigns and sold on a CPM basis. Bumper ads can both extend the reach of an existing campaign and complement broader messaging," Google explains.
An infographic from Techwyse, a Canada-based SEO and Internet marketing agency, provides a detailed look at YouTube bumper ads and how you can use them. Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Advertising & Promotions Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom