Marketers today have more ways to reach customers than ever. So why rely on email? Isn't its demise simply a matter of time?
Despite the exaggerated rumors of email's impending death, nearly all Americans use email—many on a daily basis. Moreover, email is a powerful and effective means of business communication.
But its importance, along with its effectiveness, wanes if businesses are not responsive in their email communication with customers and potential customers. For one, response time has an impact on sales. Companies that respond within one hour to inquiries are much more likely to qualify leads:
- They are seven times more successful in doing so than those who take two hours.
- They are 60 times more successful than those who take more than 24 hours to respond.
The infographic highlights more stats and best-practices that sales, customer support, and account management teams—businesses, in general—should know about email, including the importance of email responsiveness.
Check out the infographic, below, or along with its transcript at Timetoreply:
Continue reading "Email Responsiveness: Build Trust, Sell More (And More Often) [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy