In business-to-business marketing and sales, it takes a lot of effort to qualify leads and reach decision-makers. Accurate data is crucial to that process.
High-quality B2B data allows marketers and sales professionals to improve targeting, reach the right person, take a personalized approach, and successfully drive revenue.
However, on-the-ground reality regarding data quality is not encouraging: For example, fully 88% of B2B marketers say data quality is important to executing an ABM strategy, but 27% of business leaders say they aren’t sure how much of their data is accurate.
And sales reps to spend almost one-third of their daily working hours rectifying bad data or chasing the wrong lead.
So, what are the types of bad data? What are their root causes? How do they make their way into your database? And, most important, how can you keep your data clean?
An infographic from SalesIntel, provider of a sales intelligence platform and B2B contact data, addresses those questions. Check it out:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Demand Generation Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Your SMB Needs a Full-Funnel Marketing Approach. Here's Where to Start.
- Why You Should Be 'Cloning' Your Best Customers to Grow Your Business
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads