In business-to-business marketing and sales, it takes a lot of effort to qualify leads and reach decision-makers. Accurate data is crucial to that process.
High-quality B2B data allows marketers and sales professionals to improve targeting, reach the right person, take a personalized approach, and successfully drive revenue.
However, on-the-ground reality regarding data quality is not encouraging: For example, fully 88% of B2B marketers say data quality is important to executing an ABM strategy, but 27% of business leaders say they aren’t sure how much of their data is accurate.
And sales reps to spend almost one-third of their daily working hours rectifying bad data or chasing the wrong lead.
So, what are the types of bad data? What are their root causes? How do they make their way into your database? And, most important, how can you keep your data clean?
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- How Direct Mail Can Cut Through the Pandemic Marketing Clutter (And How to Obtain Those Valuable Home Addresses)
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn
- Inbound vs. Outbound Lead Gen: A Visual Comparison [Infographic]
- How to Use Email to Support the Needs-Discovery Process