GPS technology has been a groundbreaking development for industries worldwide. The tracking systems and fleet management solutions that use location-based technologies such as GPS and telematics have reshaped the way enterprises operate.
The founding principle behind the creation of these systems is to measure and manage every detail of complex business operations and increase the efficiency of vehicle fleets.
Each step of fleet operations can be monitored and the data stored. Managers can then analyze the GPS and telematics data of their vehicles to enhance decision-making process.
When companies are dealing with potentially hundreds of vehicles in the field, scattered through a large area, information flow is key. GPS tracking systems offer fleet managers tools that can greatly boost efficiency while reducing operational costs.
UK-based Rewire Security, provider of GPS tracking systems, curated research about how GPS technology helps businesses to improve fleet productivity. The results are presented in the following infographic, which also provides tips and other information about the benefits of GPS tracking systems for fleet businesses.
Continue reading "The Benefits of GPS Tracking for Enterprises With Vehicle Fleets [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?