GPS technology has been a groundbreaking development for industries worldwide. The tracking systems and fleet management solutions that use location-based technologies such as GPS and telematics have reshaped the way enterprises operate.
The founding principle behind the creation of these systems is to measure and manage every detail of complex business operations and increase the efficiency of vehicle fleets.
Each step of fleet operations can be monitored and the data stored. Managers can then analyze the GPS and telematics data of their vehicles to enhance decision-making process.
When companies are dealing with potentially hundreds of vehicles in the field, scattered through a large area, information flow is key. GPS tracking systems offer fleet managers tools that can greatly boost efficiency while reducing operational costs.
UK-based Rewire Security, provider of GPS tracking systems, curated research about how GPS technology helps businesses to improve fleet productivity. The results are presented in the following infographic, which also provides tips and other information about the benefits of GPS tracking systems for fleet businesses.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Overcome Challenges and Drive True Change
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- What Makes a Client Toxic? [Infographic]
- Do You Really Need to Hold That Meeting? [Infographic]