With new social and messaging platforms emerging every day, it's natural to wonder whether email is still relevant. The data shows that even with the myriad ways to communicate with customers today, email is still going strong.
In fact, over 90% of companies use email marketing, with 81% saying it's their top channel for acquiring customers. Even today, email is still one of the most profitable ways to connect with customers.
A mature channel, email marketing has been extensively studied. Instead of starting completely from scratch, email marketers today have a firm foundation of data to use as a starting point for their campaigns.
An infographic by Digioh, a provider of email marketing tools, shares five tips proven to increase returns from your email marketing efforts.
To discover how to supercharge your email marketing, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]
- Do Marketers Consider Accessibility When Crafting Email Campaigns?
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses