How are marketers supposed to cut through the digital marketing clutter when email response rates hover around 1%?
All it might take is an offline nudge with the help of direct mail, according to offline automation platform Postal.io.
B2B marketing and sales outreach now entails email, LinkedIn, Twitter, text, phone conversations… The result is overload, digital or otherwise, but the integration of offline into the mix can help cut through the noise.
That's similar to the point made in a companion infographic we've published: "B2B Direct Mail for Marketing and Sales."
It's also the argument in favor of integrating digital and offline direct that the following infographic by Postal.io lays out. Check it out:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Target-Audience Segmentation: Why You Need It and How to Do It in Five Easy Steps
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Demand Gen: Leverage the Combo of Search and Social
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals