How are marketers supposed to cut through the digital marketing clutter when email response rates hover around 1%?
All it might take is an offline nudge with the help of direct mail, according to offline automation platform Postal.io.
B2B marketing and sales outreach now entails email, LinkedIn, Twitter, text, phone conversations… The result is overload, digital or otherwise, but the integration of offline into the mix can help cut through the noise.
That's similar to the point made in a companion infographic we've published: "B2B Direct Mail for Marketing and Sales."
It's also the argument in favor of integrating digital and offline direct that the following infographic by Postal.io lays out. Check it out:
Continue reading "A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- Intent Data: What It Is and How to Get Started
- 'The Leads Are Weak': It's Time to Go Beyond MQLs and Drive Pipeline With MQMs Instead