How are marketers supposed to cut through the digital marketing clutter when email response rates hover around 1%?
All it might take is an offline nudge with the help of direct mail, according to offline automation platform Postal.io.
B2B marketing and sales outreach now entails email, LinkedIn, Twitter, text, phone conversations… The result is overload, digital or otherwise, but the integration of offline into the mix can help cut through the noise.
That's similar to the point made in a companion infographic we've published: "B2B Direct Mail for Marketing and Sales."
It's also the argument in favor of integrating digital and offline direct that the following infographic by Postal.io lays out. Check it out:
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Avoid Survey Response Bias [Infographic]
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- How to Generate Leads in a Competitive Digital Landscape
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- B2B Direct Mail for Marketing and Sales [Infographic]