How are marketers supposed to cut through the digital marketing clutter when email response rates hover around 1%?
All it might take is an offline nudge with the help of direct mail, according to offline automation platform Postal.io.
B2B marketing and sales outreach now entails email, LinkedIn, Twitter, text, phone conversations… The result is overload, digital or otherwise, but the integration of offline into the mix can help cut through the noise.
That's similar to the point made in a companion infographic we've published: "B2B Direct Mail for Marketing and Sales."
It's also the argument in favor of integrating digital and offline direct that the following infographic by Postal.io lays out. Check it out:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Empowering Sales Success: The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- When Do B2B Buyers Contact Vendors?
- Attract High-Value Leads With This Five-Step Process
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing