Why outsource digital marketing? And outsource what, exactly? Also: Why not in-house? And how would you go about selecting an agency, anyway—what red flags should you look for in that process?
To find some answers to those questions and others, digital marketing services provider PointVisible surveyed a select group of business owners and CMOs about their fears and challenges regarding outsourcing their digital marketing to agencies.
The respondents suggested answers to common questions regarding outsourcing and gave advice on how to work with a digital agency.
They also offered advice to digital agencies on how to work with clients to avoid issues that tend to arise in agency-client relationships.
You can find the insights gathered from those interviews in an informative infographic that PointVisible has compiled. Check it out:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI