Why outsource digital marketing? And outsource what, exactly? Also: Why not in-house? And how would you go about selecting an agency, anyway—what red flags should you look for in that process?
To find some answers to those questions and others, digital marketing services provider PointVisible surveyed a select group of business owners and CMOs about their fears and challenges regarding outsourcing their digital marketing to agencies.
The respondents suggested answers to common questions regarding outsourcing and gave advice on how to work with a digital agency.
They also offered advice to digital agencies on how to work with clients to avoid issues that tend to arise in agency-client relationships.
You can find the insights gathered from those interviews in an informative infographic that PointVisible has compiled. Check it out:
Continue reading "Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?
- Wonderfully Weird Ideas: Scott Trobaugh and Cliff Lewis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]