Why outsource digital marketing? And outsource what, exactly? Also: Why not in-house? And how would you go about selecting an agency, anyway—what red flags should you look for in that process?
To find some answers to those questions and others, digital marketing services provider PointVisible surveyed a select group of business owners and CMOs about their fears and challenges regarding outsourcing their digital marketing to agencies.
The respondents suggested answers to common questions regarding outsourcing and gave advice on how to work with a digital agency.
They also offered advice to digital agencies on how to work with clients to avoid issues that tend to arise in agency-client relationships.
You can find the insights gathered from those interviews in an informative infographic that PointVisible has compiled. Check it out:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Marketing Experts Reflect on Their 2020 Predictions [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics
- Economic Uncertainty Is Resurrecting the CMO Role