Why outsource digital marketing? And outsource what, exactly? Also: Why not in-house? And how would you go about selecting an agency, anyway—what red flags should you look for in that process?
To find some answers to those questions and others, digital marketing services provider PointVisible surveyed a select group of business owners and CMOs about their fears and challenges regarding outsourcing their digital marketing to agencies.
The respondents suggested answers to common questions regarding outsourcing and gave advice on how to work with a digital agency.
They also offered advice to digital agencies on how to work with clients to avoid issues that tend to arise in agency-client relationships.
You can find the insights gathered from those interviews in an informative infographic that PointVisible has compiled. Check it out:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity