Sales enablement--providing sales teams with the knowledge, skills, content, and tools they need to meet the needs of buyers--is fast becoming a core function of marketing departments.
And no wonder: "organizations that take a formal and strategic approach [to sales enablement] achieve much better than results than others, including an 18.8% win-rate improvement," sales enablement expert Tamara Schenk points out.
Sales enablement ROI extends beyond win rates--to greater sales productivity and active selling time, less onboarding time, and increased marketing productivity.
All that according to an infographic from sales enablement platform Showpad on the ROI of sales enablement.
For more stats on sales enablement and insights from Schenk, who is lead consultant at Showpad for former research director of CSO Insights, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges