It's a well-known fact that personalization can help increase engagement and conversions by giving your consumers a more relevant experience. However, most marketers are not taking full advantage of it, as planning and execution often result in "analysis paralysis."
Join this webinar to equip yourself with the tools and know-how to devise and maintain powerful personalization efforts.
- Best practices for getting started with personalization
- How to master personalization from a crawl, walk, run approach
- Uncover different personalization strategies and decide which one best suits you
- The ingredients to launch and sustain a personalized solution in your continuous communications with customers
- Date: June 6, 2019
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Lars Birkholm Petersen, Joe Henriques
- Sponsor: Jahia, Inc. and Altola, Inc.
- Element: Plan, Communicate
- Topic: Marketing Technology
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Lars Birkholm Petersen is co-founder of Altola, Inc. and co-author of Connect: How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers. He is an expert on advising enterprise organizations on data architecture and architecting personalized experiences.
Joe Henriques is president, North America at Jahia, Inc. and has been a strategist in marketing tech for the past 15 years. He engages with global organizations on digital transformation and its effects, focusing on developing single views of customers and developing flexibility for the future.