In today's highly competitive B2B marketplace, sales and marketing teams are facing pressure to grow revenue (and customers) faster. Consequently, marketers are aligning more closely with sellers on go-to-market strategies like Account-Based Marketing.
This webinar will delve into the top ABM-related challenges faced by B2B organizations today. See real-world examples of what success looks like when you engage the right accounts to drive improved performance and loyal customers.
You'll learn about:
- Account identification, segmentation, and prioritization
- Consistently targeting accounts across channels
- Using personalization to create stronger engagements
- Date: June 27, 2019
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Sean Crowley, Deniz Olcay
- Sponsor: Dun & Bradstreet
- Element: Plan, Communicate
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Sean Crowley is leader of integrated marketing for Dun & Bradstreet where he develops and executes go-to-market activities for Sales & Marketing. He sits at the nexus of content, website, and sales enablement activities that drive revenue growth.
Deniz Olcay is director of product marketing at Dun & Bradstreet. He is a MarTech thought leader and sales enablement expert who showcases the power of D&B's Sales & Marketing Suite. He has trained thousands of sellers on how to better communicate value.