The most effective marketers use great data to build messaging that converts, websites that generate great leads, and brands that dominate.
BUT… getting and analyzing "great data" is sometimes more difficult than it should be.
Join us to learn how to build out a strong customer (and competitor) insights process. We'll show you how easy it can be to leverage customer insights and make them a natural part of your marketing process.
You'll learn about:
- The 'Holy Quintet' of research types for marketers
- How to design and run your own research efforts
- How to screen for the right research vendors
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Sean Campbell is CEO of Cascade Insights, a B2B market research and market services firm. A 20-year tech veteran, Sean establishes the company's strategy and drives its thought leadership. He is a popular speaker and hosts the B2B Revealed podcast.
Philippe Boutros is director of systems design at Cascade Insights. He manages key account relationships and architects many of the company's research/marketing engagements. Prior to joining Cascade, he worked for several startups and on two US congressional campaigns.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Sean Campbell, Philippe Boutros
- Sponsor: Melissa Direct
- Element: Strategy
- Topic: Marketing Strategy, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0