Audience generation is naturally a key component of a successful live event, but your marketing strategy needs to be all-encompassing if it's going to deliver the incredible returns you need.
Join us to learn how to take full advantage of a holistic strategy. You'll learn the answers to these questions:
- What does event marketing mean and what does an integrated marketing program look like?
- Which event types are best suited to enhance each phase of the buyer and customer journeys?
- How will integrating events into the broader marketing mix optimize their impact?
- Date: October 31, 2019—2:00 PM ET
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Myllisa Patterson, Alyssa Peltier
- Sponsor: Cvent
- Element: Plan, Management
- Topic: Events
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Myllisa Patterson is Cvent's senior director of event cloud marketing campaigns. She's passionate about building long-lasting relationships between people and brands. Her unique approach combines new media with traditional marketing tactics.
Alyssa Peltier leads customer-facing programs including advocacy, feedback strategy, storytelling, and corporate event marketing. She manages a team responsible for the marketing strategy and execution of Cvent's top-tier events like Cvent CONNECT.