Join us to learn the three steps you need to take before you begin to write your marketing plan, and the six elements you need in a solid plan for growth.
And don't worry—we'll include plenty of examples, frameworks, and templates that will make your planning easier.
You'll learn to:
- Define your target customers by identifying their needs
- Develop your points of competitive differentiation
- Create a value proposition using a fail-safe framework
- Determine the elements of a sound marketing plan
- Select the key media that drive marketing results in consumer and B2B markets
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Ruth P. Stevens consults on customer acquisition and retention; teaches marketing at business schools; and contributes to AdAge, Biznology, and Target Marketing Magazine. Crain's BtoB named her one of the Most Influential People in Business Marketing.