As a marketer, you hear about "marketing and sales alignment" so often that it probably makes your eyes roll.
But, there's obviously a reason it keeps coming up: It's important and often needs fixing. But if you attempt to mend the marketing-sales relationship only after something goes really wrong—like missed companywide goals—it can be too little, too late.
Join us for a discussion about:
- Speaking different languages and not having the right "vows" in the relationship between marketing and sales
- Where day-to-day alignment can go wrong
- Picking your battles
- Creating a mutually beneficial tech stack
- When it's time to call in the "couples' therapist"—and what that looks like
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Eric Wittlake is Sr. analyst at TOPO and leads its account-based strategy research. He also works directly with revenue and marketing leaders to drive growth through repeatable best-practices that increase customer value, improve acquisition, and drive expansion.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Randi Barshack, Eric Wittlake
- Sponsor: RollWorks
- Element: Strategy
- Topic: Marketing Management
- Price: $0