Critical Email Marketing Techniques to Crush the Competition
Nearly 300 billion emails were sent and received each day last year. With so much competition, is your email marketing strategy able to drive success? Are you truly more successful than competitors at capturing mindshare and converting it into leads and sales?
This session will share real data from over 40,000 email campaigns executed annually and provide the insights you need to improve your strategies, including what B2B marketers can learn from their B2C peers, the power of subject lines, how to leverage emojis and interactive design, and the key to successful A/B-testing.
- The secret to achieving an email open rate over 50%
- Three top tips to increase landing page conversions by more than 40%
- New email "offers" for 2020 that can increase ROI by more than 200%
Jay Schwedelson is responsible for strategic growth across Worldata's divisions. Under his leadership, Worldata has expanded its client base globally, garnering industry respect for leading acquisition marketing strategies, permission email marketing services, and interactive advertising solutions.
Mythbusting: Can You Really Create an Email Without Coding Skills?
True or false: You can create an email without coding skills. The answer may seem obvious, but is it? Join email experts from Litmus to see how you can create beautiful emails and scale your email program—all without adding to your email developer's already full plate.
You'll learn how to:
- Save time and maintain brand integrity with the right mix of email templates
- Increase your email efforts without adding headcount
- Scale email creation with Visual Editor in Litmus Builder without messing up your code
At Litmus, Lauren focuses on understanding market and customer insights to shape product innovation and positioning. She's passionate about helping companies send more effective email.
Through writing, podcasting, and webinars, Jason helps email marketers and companies send better emails and create more valuable relationships with their subscribers.
Get Engaged! How to Give Your Customers the Optimal Email Experience
Engaging your customers is not just about the CX, the offer, the loyalty program, or even the product. The brand experience and how, what, and where you communicate are essential to creating dedicated loyalists to your brand. Because nothing elicits a "You Know Me!" like the right email content, at the right time, to the customers who know you best.
You'll learn how to:
- How to assess your brand experience holistically from an email perspective for opportunities to increase engagement
- How and when to use tools like games and sweepstakes to increase engagement
- Which pitfalls to avoid and what strategies to use for successful delivery of an engaging brand email experience
Samantha Iodice is a proud email geek. She applies a wide range of tech knowledge coupled with holistic strategic insights to develop innovative relationship models that deliver impactful, human connections between brands and their customers.