Integrated or personalized direct mail is the second most effective channel for reaching target audiences (after events), marketers say, especially when they're trying to engage with a more senior audience.
That makes sense: Dimensional mail and personal gifts stand out amid the B2B digital marketing clutter. But it isn't enough to simply catch someone's attention anymore; you need to hold it—and then spur action.
The key is incorporating direct mail and personal gifting into your modern-day account-based marketing (ABM) strategy.
Join us to learn about:
- The evolution of direct mail marketing into a valuable ABM tactic
- The best moments to introduce direct mail and personal gifting along the customer journey
- Use cases and results (and pitfalls to avoid!)
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Nina Butler is the director of demand generation at Alyce, a Boston-based startup that delivers 1:1 business connections through its personal gifting platform. She leads the strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive demand for the product.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Nina Butler
- Sponsor: ZoomInfo
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing, Demand Generation
- Price: $0