A story starts with an idea. And a growing number of PR managers and content marketers are analyzing data from social media platforms, news sites, and online forums to find novel story ideas or popular trends worth newsjacking.
The easiest way to make sure your company's story resonates is to understand what people are already talking about online, and then to contribute to that conversation with compelling insights or data, or both. Are you ready?
Join us to learn:
- Where to identify untold stories and new angles
- How to figure out what stories your audience wants to hear
- How to newsjack trending topics without having to monitor every tweet
- Why social media is changing the way brands tell stories
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
As head of marketing for Meltwater Americas, Ambera Cruz is responsible for driving customer loyalty, thought leadership, and organizational growth. She built her career in both North America and Asia-Pacific, which taught her how to implement global strategies in a hyper-localized way.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Ambera Cruz
- Sponsor: Meltwater
- Topic: Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing
- Price: $0