Account-based marketing (ABM) is now an essential strategy for B2B marketers. And leading marketers are exploring ways to ensure they're getting the most value from their ABM campaigns by boosting their measurement capabilities.
In a recent Forrester Consulting study commissioned by LiveRamp, more than 30% of respondents said they intend to dial up their ABM investments, even during these uncertain economic times.
So what's next? How can you improve—and prove the value of—your ABM efforts?
Join us to learn about:
- Insights from a recent LiveRamp commissioned Forrester study on ABM measurement
- Ways to overcome the challenges of measuring ABM programs
- Advanced ABM measurement strategies that give B2B marketers more capabilities and greater ROI over time
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Valerie Siebner Mercurio is LiveRamp's head of strategic partnerships, B2B. She focuses on bridging the gap between product vision and client demand. Previously, she was at Dun & Bradstreet, where she focused on bringing the company's offline data assets online and making them available through the adtech ecosystem.
Steve Casey is a principal analyst at Forrester, serving B2B marketers. His research centers on the impact of customer behavior on the B2B buying cycle and the ways marketers need to adapt their strategies, tactics, and technologies to optimize engagement with the new B2B consumer.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Valerie Siebner Mercurio, Steve Casey
- Sponsor: LiveRamp
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0