One of the most important marketing changes in 2020 has been the expanding availability of digital devices and channels—web, mobile apps, chatbots, AR/VR, wearables, and more—along with a combination of interaction modalities, including touch, voice, vision, and gesture.
How do you build customer experiences that can adapt and scale to take advantage of these changes? Omnichannel marketing is a key requisite.
Join us to learn:
- The components of a successful omnichannel marketing strategy
- How to build omnichannel experiences that engage your prospects, customers, partners, and employees
- How to quantify the impact of engaging digital experiences on your business
- What the role of the digital experience platform (DXP) is for keeping pace with emerging technologies
- Date: November 10, 2020
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: J.D. Little
- Sponsor: Progress Sitefinity
- Topic: Customer Experience, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
J.D. Little is a senior CMS market strategist, a creative communicator, an educator, and an advocate for change. Having begun his career in traditional media technology, he has been helping business leaders navigate the waves of disruptive innovation for 25+ years.