How to Execute Seamless Marketing Campaigns
Marketing professionals are under significant pressure to execute flawless campaigns within progressively shorter time frames. However, when we're all moving faster than ever, ensuring proper internal alignment and efficient collaboration can be challenging, especially when most teams are working remotely.
With competitors racing to get their campaigns to market first, how can marketing leaders scale their campaigns and launch them on accelerated schedules without compromising quality?
Join us for an informative webinar session on campaign-execution best practices.
You'll learn how to:
- Achieve internal alignment with strategic direction—and all the way through to execution
- Gain visibility into the work being done, and why that's so important
- Effectively collaborate at scale
Jeremy leads the integrated marketing efforts for Workfront's key go-to-market campaigns. His mission is to provide a personalized and delightful customer experience. Prior to Workfront, he worked 15+ years at B2B agencies with brands like Intel, MasterCard, Salesforce, Symantec, and Verizon.
Modern Campaign Measurement Strategy and Tactics
Every dollar counts, and time is money; and if you aren't contributing to the financial growth of your organization, then your efforts are being wasted. That's why data, and analyzing data to provide insights, is a crucial step for every marketing campaign.
Analytics is a powerful tool that allows you to become more efficient with future campaign development and to feel more secure that the decisions you make are rooted in fact.
In this session, we'll take you on an exploration of marketing campaign measurement—how to do it and how to capture the data you need.
- What campaign measurement is and isn't
- The marketing technology infrastructure you'll need to perform campaign measurement well
- The three levels of campaign measurement
- The top four things that go wrong in campaign measurement
Chris is a recognized thought leader, best-selling author, and keynote speaker who has shaped Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing, modern email marketing, and AI in marketing. He's a co-founder of the PodCamp Conference and a co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Jeremy leads the integrated marketing efforts for Adobe Workfront. His passion is finding efficiencies and better ways of working, and he's discovered that having a marketing system of record is critical to enabling organizations of all sizes to reduce time to market and make the most of the people they have.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Sessions: 2 presentations by industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Presenter: Christopher S. Penn, Jeremy Tippetts
- Sponsor: Workfront
- Topic: Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0