With the rise of digital media, you'd think it'd be easier than ever to be heard and seen. Yet, most messages—especially marketing messages—fail to cut through the clutter.
To build a standout brand in today's environment, you need to start with the "Brand Now dynamics"—meaning, structure, story, content, community, clarity, and experience.
Join us to learn how to:
- Implement the seven digital dynamics of standout brand-building
- Endow brands with a unique meaning, story, and structure
- Create marketing gravity through compelling content and an engaged community internally and externally
- Build a connected brand experience for customers both online and offline
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Nick Westergaard is a strategist, speaker, author, educator, Brand Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, and founder of Brand Driven Digital. He's spent his career building standout brands at organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to President Obama's Jobs Council. He's the author of the books Brand Now and Get Scrappy, a contributor to the Harvard Business Review, host of the popular On Brand podcast, a TEDx speaker coach, and a lecturer at the University of Iowa's Tippie College of Business.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Nick Westergaard
- Sponsor: Widen
- Topic: Branding, Marketing Content, Customer Experience
- Price: $0