How to Get Full Visibility Into Your Content Marketing Performance
Content performance is complex. As a result, marketing teams often have trouble demonstrating the ROI of their efforts and getting creative approved.
It's not enough to simply produce gated pieces of content and look at conversion rates on Google Analytics: You'll still be left wondering how much that piece of content contributed to your pipeline.
To get proper attribution, you need a sophisticated and comprehensive analytics framework that captures your various content types, user journeys, and marketing funnel stages. And you need a reporting methodology to evaluate your performance, along with a content-focused mind, to know where to direct your efforts.
- The metrics that really tell you how your content performs
- The technical analytics setup you need for full visibility into your content
- Ways to make the case for your creative
Duarte Martins is the analytics lead at the award-winning B2B content marketing agency Velocity Partners. He has dedicated his career to the tech industry, and he is focused on helping content marketers demonstrate the impact of their work through data analysis.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Marketers Make With Attribution
Attribution isn't just nice to have. At a time when marketing budgets are under tremendous scrutiny, it's essential to understand what's actually helping you attract more visitors, conversions, and sales… But you have to be able draw those connections correctly.
- What your attribution technology stack should include
- Why Google Analytics alone won't work as a long-term attribution solution
- How to avoid reaching the wrong conclusions from marketing attribution
Jared Sloan is the VP of product development at Alight Analytics. He oversees a suite of end-to-end analytics solutions for lead-gen, media performance, e-commerce, and more that help you see how marketing investments connect to increased leads, sales, and other bottom-line results.
How to Think About the New Google Analytics 4
Many marketers were taken by surprise with Google's announcement of a brand new Google Analytics, then shocked by how different the new version is. It's not an upgrade, it's a completely different piece of software. What do you need to know to get the most out of this new version?
- How Google Analytics 4 has changed
- What the roles of the different pieces of the Google Marketing Platform are
- How to start thinking about using Google Analytics 4 effectively to measure your marketing
Christopher S. Penn is a recognized thought leader, best-selling author, and keynote speaker who has shaped Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing, modern email marketing, and AI in marketing. He's a co-founder of the PodCamp conference and a co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.
- Date: March 12, 2021
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Marketing Content, Demand Generation, Measurement & Analytics
- Price: $0