Jumpstart Your Demand Generation Program With Sending and Direct Mail
What happens when you inject physical impressions to your touchpoints to create top-of-funnel pipeline? This is where you get a lot of engagement that will ultimately lead to closed deals. This session will share Sendoso's secret sauce to an integrated demand generation program.
You'll learn about:
- Incorporating sending to get even more ROI from your digital demand generation content
- Integrating sending to produce higher conversion rates
- Using creative and timely send ideas, such as Cameo
Meira McFarquhar is a Content Marketing Manager at Sendoso. Her main responsibilities include running the Sendoso blog, monitoring Sendoso's social media channels, and general copywriting for the marketing team and beyond. Prior to Sendoso, Meira held positions in publishing and media at Simon & Schuster, the APA Agency, Himalaya Media, and more.
Patrick Wolf is the Sr. manager of demand generation at Sendoso. He works across Marketing to generate, nurture, and convert demand for Sendoso, often by using Sendoso. Previously, he helped lead digital marketing strategy & implementation for Anaplan through its IPO.
Must Haves for B2B Demand Generation: 5 Keys
This session will help you get started building a strong foundation for your demand-generation programs. You'll understand what you need to know to meet today's sophisticated demand gen needs, drive revenue, and reach digital savvy buyers.
You'll learn about:
- Buyer insights, including personas, buyer journeys, and account profiles
- A defined lead management process, including scoring, qualification, and lead routing
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Buyer-aligned content and channel strategy
- A KPI strategy to show contribution to revenue
Carlos Hidalgo is founder & CEO of VisumCx, a Customer Experience Strategy Firm. He has 20+ years' experience working with B2B orgs in delivering multichannel customer experiences, and he is recognized for his expertise on organizational transformation to meet customers' and buyers' needs.
- Date: March 25, 2021
- Sessions: 2 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Sponsor: Sendoso
- Topic: Demand Generation
- Price: $0