Producing Oscar-Worthy B2B Video
Besides the Loch Ness Monster, the most prolific myth since the dawn of time is that B2B customer story videos must bore the audience into watching YouTube pre-roll of a Shamwow infomercial. In this session, we'll unite as marketers to take a brave stand against the talking head, the corporate buzzword, and the external shots of the corporate offices that are now as vacant as the conventional B2B video plot.
You'll learn to:
- Create a video narrative that earns trust for your brand and inspires your audience
- Apply Hollywood hacks to simplify and economize video production
- Take easy steps to build a strong case that differentiates your product/service
- Show vulnerability to your audience and still meet your fiduciary responsibility to shareholders
Tim Washer spent 20 years at IBM, Cisco, and Accenture while moonlighting as a comedy writer/actor on SNL, Conan, and The Late Show. Tim studied improv under Amy Poehler, and he has appeared on the Onion Sports Network and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
Making a Video Strategy That Doesn't Get Skipped
Video has become a necessary medium across various digital platforms. As audiences gain increased access to information while experiencing decreased attention spans, brands must accelerate their adoption of video ads to better engage and resonate with audiences. Understanding how to use video to move customers through the buying process can help you grow your brand and drive sales.
You'll learn about:
- How the market has embraced digital video and utilized it across platforms
- Finding and activating your ideal audience throughout the funnel
- Identifying the platforms that best align with, and influence, your audience
- Measuring and attributing success when videos are rarely clicked
Lindsy began her career in sales at Augusta National Golf Club in Corporate Sales. She joined Adtaxi in 2010 and went on to expand her digital expertise by advising brands nationwide.
Video Marketing Masterclass: Tips, Tools, & Techniques to Help Marketers Create Amazing Business Videos
George will demystify the creation process in video marketing. He'll teach you all the tips, tools, and techniques he uses daily to grow not only thought leadership, community, and leads but also revenue. If you're ready for a simple solution to creating amazing marketing videos that earn a positive ROI, attend this session.
He'll cover these topics:
- How to generate hundreds of video ideas in minutes
- Video SEO—sweet and simplified
- Getting personal with your videos
- The "building in bulk" methodology
George B. Thomas is an inbound evangelist, speaker, marketer, and video Jedi. A HubSpot Certified Trainer at Impulse Creative, he has 25+ years of sales and marketing experience. George helps run the largest unofficial HubSpot resource at sprockettalk.com.