Hey, Listen Up! Forget VOC. Where Is Your Brand's Voice?
There is so much digital noise out there right now. The din has only grown during Covid with the launch of applications like Clubhouse, and with marketers—including your competition—trying everything they can to be "authentic" and express themselves.
But these strange times have also brought an opportunity to amplify the voice of your corporate brand (as well as your own) by making it heard through speaking opportunities. So we'll be exploring how your brand can stand out.
- How to build trust, influence, and sway through a meaningful thought-leadership speaking strategy
- How to determine which of the audiences along your customer journey to address, and with what information, and who in your repertoire of speakers should be relaying your message
- Where to focus your time and effort, considering today's plethora of available mediums
Christina Del Villar is a marketing strategist, speaker, and author who helps companies transform, grow, and scale. Her G.R.I.T. Marketing Method helps marketers grow revenue to improve overall company performance. Her book Sway is due out in August.
The Digital Revolution: Static Webinars Reimagined for Maximum Engagement
Up until recently, webinar programs have remained relatively stagnant. That assessment applies both to technology capabilities and to audience expectations. But, with heightened focus on virtual events, and audiences demanding even more engaging content and interactivity, organizations must rethink how they remain relevant and keep audiences tuned in from start to finish.
In this session, we'll discuss emerging ways to garner audience attention through enhanced production, content delivery, and captivating new strategies for packaging your entire webinar program.
- A new formula for webinars that maximizes engagement
- New ideas to level-up your webinar production
- Ways to capture and feed critical information on webinar attendees into your martech stack for deeper insights you can act on
Patrick Smith is SVP and CMO of Cvent. He leads a team of 275 marketers in the global development and execution of campaigns, building brand awareness and driving demand for Cvent's software platform, including its event marketing and management solutions.
Post-Virtual-Event Engagement: Keep the Good Times Rolling
As customers emerge from the pandemic haze to re-enter society, experiential marketers face a set of new challenges and expectations. Brands are now expected to use a new channel mix so that they can maintain real-time, digitally native communications in the ecosystems where their customers live, work, and play.
Learn how to engage audiences through personalized experiences that foster community and deliver better business results through differentiated value.
- How to flip your approach from "expecting" engagement to earning engagement
- How to create a "golden circle" of connection with your brand that extends to your employees' experience—and out to your customers' experience
- The five components of long-term integrated engagement
Lynn uses her expertise in strategic communication, combined with her passion for neuroscience, to improve the business outcomes of B2B communications and event marketing programs. She enables shared vision and she shapes integrated solutions, translating complex content into compelling stories.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Event Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0