We <3 Sales: How Digital Marketers Can Support Their Sales Teams
When it's time to move prospects through the sales funnel, it's the marketing team that provides the nudges. So, what's the key to turning potential leads to customers and customers to advocates? Answer: offering creative and engaging content that showcases benefits to customers and prospects in an attractive way.
Pam Didner will share creative ideas that you can use to enable your sales team to sell more, faster.
- Ways to better leverage content between Sales and Marketing
- Several approaches to personalize and customize content for Sales
- Do's and Don'ts of account-based marketing
Pam is a marketing consultant, writer, speaker, and author of two books: Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. Her forte is to create successful global marketing plans that meet local marketing and sales teams' needs.
Your Road Map to Success: The All-New Clear and Complete Guide to Account-Based Experience
As a co-founder of both Marketo and Engagio, Jon Miller predicted the rise of marketing automation and account-based marketing. Now he's setting out a road map for what's next, including blending ABM and customer experience (CX) to create a new model called Account-Based Experience (ABX).
In this session, Jon will share practical, proven techniques from the just-released "Clear and Complete Guide to Account-Based Experience."
You'll learn how to:
- Implement account-based best-practices from leading practitioners
- Use data and insights to orchestrate relevant, trusted marketing and sales actions throughout the B2B customer lifecycle
- Take the concepts of ABX and really drive it home successfully at your organization
Jon is the chief marketing and product officer of Demandbase. He is responsible for driving its account-based go-to-market, and delivering on its mission of transforming how B2B companies market and sell. He also co-founded Engagio and was its CEO.
Five Common Mistakes in Sales & Marketing Alignment (And How to Avoid or Fix Them)
It's not enough to just "agree" on common objectives across your sales and marketing teams. How does that agreement manifest in what happens on a Tuesday morning? How does it help you coordinate an integrated, momentum-building story with a complex buyer?
In this session, Matt Heinz will walk through five common reasons why well-meaning Sales & Marketing alignment efforts stall or fail, and he'll offer pragmatic recommendations you can start using immediately to generate better results, cross-team satisfaction, and repeatable, predictable outcomes.
- How to operationalize agile playbooks to increase consistency
- How technology and checklists work together to drive better execution
- How data, dashboards, and accountability can increase performance
Matt is president and founder of Heinz Marketing, with 20+ years' experience. He is a repeat awardee of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management (Sales Lead Management Assn.) and Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers (Top Sales World).
- Date: July 16, 2021
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0