Press the Damn Button, The Future of First Impressions
In today's digitally noisy world, people crave an emotional connection to the brands with which they do business. The increased rate of both change and innovation makes it harder to stand out to today's hyper-connected consumers—and make that positive first impression.
To capture the attention of more customers, increase awareness for your products and services, and generate sales, you must first tell your authentic story.
- Why sharing story is important to creating trust, awareness, and connection
- How to identify and share what makes your brand and its offerings unique
- How to remove the barrier of needing to be perfect
- How to create meaningful connections with customers and colleagues
- The principle of Test, Tweak, and Repeat
Brian inspires, motivates, and educates businesses on how to harness emerging technologies and digital marketing to empower and engage today's digital natives. He is the CEO of iSocialFanz, which has helped the world's most iconic brands to launch digital and influencer strategies.
Let's Get Visual! How to Use Video to Build Demand (And Make It a Part of Your Content Culture)
"Of course video is a critical way to deliver messages, tell stories, and earn trust," say most marketers. But when it's time to put that idea into practice, many of us still struggle with how to use video effectively and make it an integrated part of our marketing and content culture. Let's change that.
Join this session to see how demand gen teams are using video engagement data to qualify leads faster—and how sales reps are doubling their response rates using personalized video messages. (And you'll even see how the video-creation process can be cause for excitement, not dread.)
You'll learn how to:
- Make video a strategic part of your inbound and content strategy
- Use video to create a friction-free learning experience on your website
- Empower your outbound reps to reinvent the way they prospect
- Make video a core part of your content culture
Tyler is chief video strategist at Vidyard and author of The Visual Sale. He's spent nearly 10 years immersed in the world of B2B video, helping to define and share the latest best practices and industry trends for creating remarkable customer experiences with video across all aspects of marketing and sales.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Sessions: 2 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Sponsor: Vidyard
- Topic: Marketing Content, Demand Generation
- Price: $0