For high-performing marketing teams, standing out from the competition requires flawless execution and agility in a complex and fast-paced market. You also need to be using the right tools to enhance and improve collaboration, coordination, and automation so your team can execute relevant campaigns at speed.
In this webinar, we'll share four proven methods to help you with your campaign execution by coordinating the efforts of all team members and integrating work management and processes to improve the "how" of getting work done.
Join us to learn:
- How to best prioritize the right work
- How to improve your team's effectiveness
- How to personalize and customize marketing processes for greater speed and efficiency
- Why getting the right visibility into what's happening allows you to deliver consistent brand experiences
- Date: August 5, 2021
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Jeremy Tippetts, Ilona Yeremova
- Sponsor: Adobe Workfront
- Topic: Marketing Strategy, Martech
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Jeremy leads the integrated marketing efforts for Adobe Workfront. His passion is finding efficiencies and better ways of working, and he's discovered that having a marketing system of record is critical to enabling organizations of all sizes to reduce time to market and make the most of the people they have.
In her position at T-Mobile, Ilona is leading the strategic effort of integrating Workfront within Marketing functions and beyond. Ilona's main efforts are operationalizing the integrated campaign process, gathering business requirements, and overseeing the Workfront build by her system architects to ensure product delivery success.