Growth Strategies for B2B Marketers
A marketer is the most critical binding agent any organization can have—since marketers work with every function, from Sales and Operations to Finance and Technology. In other words, a successful marketer can make an entire organization successful.
To that end, personal growth strategies can improve your business acumen and help you develop foundational competencies to improve your effectiveness individually and as a teammate.
Discover how to have meaningful conversations with peers from all parts of the organization to better align marketing with the overarching strategy and business goals.
- What a personal growth strategy is and why it's important
- How you can build your personal growth strategy
- What resources are available to help execute personal growth strategies
Ravi Kyasaram is a growth strategy expert who has a strong appetite for comprehending the interplay of operations, sales, marketing, finance, and, most important, customer needs. Over the years, he has helped many professionals learn the importance of that interplay and apply it to their work.
Using Social Video to Build Your Brand and Make Connections
As many B2B organizations have come to realize over the past 18 months, social can no longer be seen as an afterthought. It is an essential channel to connect with your audience in the digital-first world. And if you want to experience ever-increasing levels and volumes of engagement, you need a creative and diverse content mix. A critical ingredient of that mix is video—built with social in mind.
- How to create video content that drives engagement
- The basic equipment/setup you need that can take your social video to the next level
- What formats and styles of video work best for each platform
Charlie is a social media manager, YouTuber, creator, and micro-influencer with a passion for creating video content.
When Data Meets Demand: Strategy to Build a Growth-Minded MarTech Stack
Creating demand in your buyer journey starts with data: You'll need to know not just who but also what, when, where, and why. Answering those questions sounds easy enough, but understanding where that data lives—and how you can use it—can make or break a campaign's potential.
That's where your MarTech stack comes in handy.
Learn how to build a growth-minded MarTech stack that connects your data to your demand strategy.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a road map for building a tech stack that supports your data-driven campaigns
- Report on campaign success and ROI
- Uncover demand that already exists in your CRM and put it to work in your sales funnel
Natalie Jackson is the director of demand generation at CBIZ. She has 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, and digital. Natalie has presented at Really Good Emails, Digital Summits, CRMUG Summit, DynamicsCon, and dozens of email webinars.
- Date: November 12, 2021
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 30-45 minutes per session
- Topic: Content, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0