Conversational Copywriting: The Easy Way to Make Deeper Connections
The people who buy from you want a solution. They have a problem and they're hoping you can fix it. But they also want to feel heard... respected... valued. And they want to feel good about you as well. They want to get to know you. They're hoping to like you. In short, they want to feel a connection with you. Writing conversationally will help make that happen.
- How to weave personality into your writing without sounding unprofessional
- Three questions that will bring more empathy to your writing
- How expecting less from your first draft will deliver a better result in the end
Heather Robson is a 20-year veteran copywriter. Her focus is on content marketing, email marketing, and user experience copywriting. Her goal is to deepen connections between businesses and their buyers through writing that makes the buyer's journey easy, entertaining, and empathetic.
Accelerate Your Marketing Funnel With Conversational Marketing
Conversational Marketing is changing the way businesses buy from businesses. The impact of immediate human engagement with a buyer who is actively exploring your solution cannot be overstated. But that kind of instant, personalized interaction shouldn't start only when the buyers arrive on your site. You should be having those conversations at every stage of the buying process and across all of your marketing channels.
- What Conversational Marketing is and how to use it in your marketing strategy
- How to remove friction from the buyer's journey
- Conversational Marketing techniques that you can apply at your company
Mark Kilens is VP of content and community at Drift, where he leads the content, events, creative, and L&D teams. Prior to joining Drift, he founded and served as VP of marketing for HubSpot Academy, a best-in-class hub for marketing and sales content and training.
- Date: October 28, 2021 — 2:00 PM ET
- Sessions: 2 presentations by industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Sponsor: Drift
- Topic: Content, Customer Experience, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0