It's a brave new world for marketers. People are buying and engaging with brands across more digital channels than ever, and customer loyalty is up for grabs. In the wake of COVID-19, brands are searching for tools and strategies to increase agility, retain customers, and meet new digital expectations.
But, when it comes to understanding your customers, one solution stands out amongst the rest—the customer data platform (CDP). In this webinar, experts from Acquia and Wunderman Thompson will discuss how marketers can pursue customer-centric, data-driven marketing with a CDP.
Join us to learn:
- How organizations have adapted to changing customer behaviors by providing a customer-first experience
- The top benefits you can expect from using a CDP, including top-notch customer experience, regulatory compliance, and better business results
- How to build a long-term strategy for using a CDP—and how to get going quickly
- Date: November 11, 2021
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Brett Bothe, Chris Rothstein
- Sponsor: Acquia
- Topic: Customer Experience, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Brett Bothe is a principal product marketing manager for Acquia's Marketing Cloud, focusing on Campaign Studio and Campaign Factory. She is passionate about developing digital transformation strategies at the nexus of content and data.
Chris Rothstein is the manager of strategic alliances at Gorilla Group, supporting the growth of and go-to-market planning for key alliance members to Wunderman Thompson. He combines strategy and intelligence to help clients grow existing channels, unlock revenue opportunities, and increase relevance for their customers.