Imagine you could meet buyers mid-journey and deliver a message that fits the need of the moment. In this webinar, our objective is to help marketers level-up their approach to content marketing by demonstrating how the right content—responding to a prospect's need—can drive growth.
With the right tools and the right data, marketers can reach prospects with highly targeted messaging and get one step closer to generating engaged, qualified leads.
Join us to learn:
- How to think about content in a lead gen (and revenue) context
- The difference between tactical content and "experience" content
- Selling Simplified Group's Qualified Engagement approach
- Practical tips to get started
- Date: November 18, 2021
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Anola Balthazar, Abby Nickols
- Sponsor: Selling Simplified
- Topic: Content, Customer Experience, Demand Generation
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Anola Balthazar is the director of marketing at Selling Simplified Group (SSG). A passionate marketer with 6+years of B2B tech experience, Anola has served in branding, public relations, and demand gen roles in Paris, Melbourne, and London. She now leads EMEA & US expansion at SSG.
Abby Nickols is the corporate content writer at SSG. Prior to joining SSG, Abby served in marketing operations at The Hershey Company and as a local news reporter for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is responsible for all global content development at SSG.