Five Tips to Create a Kick-Ass Marketing Plan
It's that time of year: holiday prepping, shopping, and, wait for it... planning for next year. If you haven't started your annual marketing planning, join Pam Didner as she explains the marketing plan that's as easy as 1-2-3 so that you can get it going ASAP.
If you have already begun, you're ahead of the game, but you should still attend to check out the planning templates that may make your plan even better. Plus, she makes it FUN!
You'll learn how to:
- Write the opening of your marketing plan (yes, there is an opening for your plan!)
- Use templates to show your tactics in a 12-month time frame (yes, it's doable)
- Communicate your plan in a concise way (yes, less is more)
Pam is a marketing consultant, writer, speaker, and author of two books: Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. Her forte is creating successful global marketing plans that meet local marketing and sales teams' needs.
The 5 Most Valuable Customer & Prospect Data Points You Can Collect to Create an Exceptional Customer Experience and Drive New-Business Growth in 2022
Evolving data protection regulations and new privacy measures like Apple's MPP means marketers' task of generating—and measuring—customer engagement is only getting harder! With increasing tension between customers (who are protective of their personal data) and marketers (who need it to deliver relevant, personalized messaging), what should you be collecting to maximize value for your business and customers?
Guy identifies the five most valuable customer data points, and how to use them.
- The context and impact of new regulations and measures like MPP on email marketers
- The increased importance of the customer preference center
- Pros and cons of different data points, and which are most valuable
- Data's role as the key driver of AI, and how to maximize accuracy and effectiveness
Guy is a passionate advocate for intelligent use of customer data to drive responsive sales and marketing programs. With a knowledge base spanning 20 years, he is globally recognized as an email and data expert. At Validity, he helps clients maximize their program value.
Critical Market Trends to Consider for Your 2022 Planning
After the wild times resulting from the recent pandemic, many marketers are approaching 2022 planning with a sigh of relief. At last, it seems, things are settling down.
But that is the wrong way to think about 2022 planning. In light of all the changes in the market and with customers, the opportunity in front of Marketing to be a valued and credible driver of revenue and growth is here, NOW.
You'll learn how to:
- Plan based on opportunity, not business as usual
- Collaborate with Sales in the planning process
- Incorporate agility during the year
Dr. Debbie Qaqish is Queen of Revenue Marketing,™ a term she coined in 2011. She is a ForbesBook author and partner and chief strategy officer at The Pedowitz Group, and she hosts Get Real With Revenue Marketing. She has been helping B2B companies drive revenue growth for over 35 years.
- Date: December 10, 2021
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 30-45 minutes per session
- Topic: Customer Experience, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0