The Great Marketing Reset: 2022 and Beyond
Marketing is undergoing one of the most significant changes in its history, thanks to three critical shifts in data privacy.
Consumer demands, government-level and overseas legislative restrictions on consumer privacy and security, and browser and technology modifications will forever change the tools and applications used in marketing and advertising campaigns.
You'll learn about:
- The Great Reset. How and why changes will result in the marketing and advertising reset, and why now is the time to transform into a privacy-centric organization.
- First-party data. How to take steps for building a durable first-party data strategy to improve the customer experience and your business.
- Cookie-Less is more. Solutions may seem counterintuitive at first, but they'll create better customer service and experience.
Michael is the chief growth officer at InfoTrust and the best-selling co-author of Crawl, Walk, Run: Advancing Analytics Maturity With Google Marketing Platform. Michael takes pride in passing on the power of digital analytics to the next generation of marketers and analysts through his roles as term adjunct professor at the University of Cincinnati and adjunct faculty at Xavier University.
CTV & B2B: Generate Demand, and Look Good Doing It
Generating demand is an ongoing challenge for B2B brands. Thankfully, with the rise of Connected TV, it just got a whole lot easier.
Marketers now have a memorable, visually driven ad channel to create measurable demand.
MNTN VP of Marketing Ali Haeri and MNTN Director of Performance Marketing Hooman Javidan-Nejad have led multiple B2B-focused CTV campaigns for MNTN's own brand. Their experience makes them pre-eminent experts on B2B CTV. Join them to discover what you need to know about CTV and demand generation.
- Strategies to unlock demand generation on CTV
- Tools and technology you'll need to succeed (you probably already have them!)
- Why CTV's value elevates it above other channels
Ali leads all marketing and communications efforts at MNTN. He's an instructor at UCLA Extension, teaching marketing and advertising courses in the business & management certification program.
Hooman leads all demand generation and performance marketing efforts at MNTN. Previously, he served as director of international business development at GIG, working on global expansion strategies.
ABCs of AI Content Generation for Marketers
To date, there are dozens—if not hundreds—of AI Content Generation Tools. Learn from two leading analysts how you can deploy these tools to achieve your content generation goals more quickly and with greater success.
Gain an understanding of how the tools work, what their limitations are, and how to assess which tools are right for your marketing team. (Even a team of one.)
- How to assess whether AI Content Generation will work for you
- The necessary steps to using AI for content generation effectively
- The limits of the technology and how to prevent mistakes
Scott has worked with 200+ companies to help them reach their next level of success. Scott enjoys the stage and has spoken at MarketingProfs B2B Forum. He focuses on being on the cutting edge of technology and helping others gain competitive advantage.
John has 25+ years of marketing and digital marketing experience. A pioneer in corporate blogging, John is the author of Strategies and Tools for Corporate Blogging, published in 2007. He is past president of the Boston chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Date: February 11, 2022
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Content, Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0