But... say what? How? How can you be ready for anything in a world of Extreme Everything happening... and all at once?
The questions for Marketers become:
- How can you future-proof your career by being able to adapt to almost any situation?
- How can we lead teams that are happy and fulfilled—and throwing a collective Philly Salute to the Great Resignation? (Not on your watch!)
It turns out that the secret to a future-proofed career and happy, successful marketing teams is one and the same.
In this talk based on brand-new proprietary research, MarketingProfs' own CCO Ann Handley and President Val Witt will:
- Break down what B2B marketers need to do in 2022 (and beyond) to be more empowered and effective in their roles
- Share an inside look at what the most successful marketing leaders are doing to nurture marketers, grow capabilities, and counter the Great Resignation
- Offer true insights based on real research with Marketing leaders in North America (not hunches or vibes)
Plus! They'll share some fun trivia about modern Marketers and Marketing Teams. Will there be trivia prizes...? Well, does MarketingProfs excel at bringing the fun???
Who's ready to hear the secrets of Marketing's success in crazy, unpredictable times? Join us!
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author who recently published Everybody Writes 2. She speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. Ann is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a LinkedIn Influencer, a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.
Valerie Witt, president, heads up the product development team at MarketingProfs. She collaborates with managers of our training, events, and advertising product lines to create unique learning opportunities for our community of B2B marketers. Prior to MarketingProfs, Val was a writer and editor for Registered Representative and Workforce magazines.