Today's consumers want—no, crave—personalization: 80% of people are more likely to buy from a brand that provides personal experiences. And for sales and marketing teams, personalization means increased audience engagement, more qualified leads, and more pipeline.
But because of increased privacy and cookie restrictions, that sought-after level of personalization is becoming harder to achieve.
Join us to learn:
- Exactly what data privacy laws mean for marketers
- How to deliver highly personalized digital experiences that earn buyers' trust as data privacy restrictions increase
- Insights from our newest report on personalization
- Date: April 14, 2022
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Caitlin Seele, Shane Moses
- Sponsor: Drift
- Topic: Customer Experience, Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Caitlin Seele is head of digital marketing at Drift, where she leads the charge on digital strategy and channel performance. She specializes in digital marketing, integrated campaigns, and analytics. Caitlin has built and led digital marketing and demand generation teams at high-growth B2B companies for 7+ years. She's always thinking about what's next for personalization and integrated customer journeys.
Shane Moses is a senior solutions consultant at Drift, where he partners with the sales team to demonstrate the value of Drift to prospective customers and to consult with them on best-practices and technical strategy. Before beginning his tech career at Box, he spent 10 years as a Helicopter pilot in the US Navy.