Seven Key Elements to Incorporate Into Your Marketing Plan Now
If you already have a marketing plan template, GREAT! And if you don't? Now is the time to create one—and Pam Didner will show you how. She will also share 7 elements that all successful marketing plans must incorporate both to get buy-in from management and to rally your team and agency partners. Attend this session and get planning templates you can customize to fit your company's needs or use them to refine your existing plan and get ready for 2023!
- How to identify objectives and the audience for your marketing plan
- Which elements to include in your marketing plan
- How to apply the planning templates to your business and strategy
Pam Didner is a B2B and tech marketing consultant, writer, and speaker, and the author of Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. She specializes in creating successful global marketing plans for local sales and marketing teams, and she provides internal/external communications consulting, keynote presentations, corporate training, and workshops.
Four Ways to Make the Most of Your Marketing Efforts in 2023
Discover how to speed up the creative process so your team can be more streamlined, strategic, and ready to rapidly scale.
Lauren demonstrates how to make sure your marketing work is strategically aligned—allowing you to transform how work gets accomplished in the year ahead.
- Why a marketing system of record is so important
- How automating and integrating workflows can enable you to get more done
- How enhanced tracking, reporting, and analytics can help you to modernize your marketing work
Lauren is a Sr. product marketing manager on the Adobe Workfront team and has 10+ years of experience in digital marketing. She focuses on go-to-market strategies, including integrations into the digital experience ecosystem and customer engagement.
B2B Buying Trends That Drive New Opportunities
Marketing has never been static, but the last two years have accelerated buyer trends that we as marketers must address. The most successful teams are the ones that embrace change with open arms, and in this session we'll cover the B2B buying trends you need to know now—and what you should be planning for.
- Four trends you'll want to plan to address
- An understanding of trigger-based lead scoring
- Tips for using sales development reps as your best personalization engine
Author Samantha Stone has launched go-to-market initiatives and led marketing strategies for award-winning, high-growth companies. She's the founder of The Marketing Advisory Network, which helps business leaders unleash the possible.
- Date: December 9, 2022 — 11:30 AM ET
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 30-45 minutes per session
- Topic: Management, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0